Key Required Skills:
- Greenplum, shell scripting in Linux/UNIX, PostgreSQL
- Proficiency writing scripts using PostgreSQL and UNIX.
- Hands on experience connecting to, and working in, the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud server environment.
- Shell scripting for UNIX/LINUX
- Hands on experience with data warehouse/business intelligence reporting environment.
- Knowledge in both client-server and mainframe-based systems and the connectivity/infrastructure requirements to support, design, develop and implement such systems.
- Working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and UNIX scripting.
- Working knowledge with Control-M or job scheduling tools.
- Working knowledge of BI Reporting Tools.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with working with Federal Government clients
- Programming skills and proficiency using Tableau, and/or WebFOCUS 8.
- Development experience in delivering Informatica ETL/database/programming solutions in a data warehouse environment with multiple data marts using associated tools.
- Familiarity with ASG-Rochade metadata software.
- Experience working with Hadoop and accessing HIVE tables is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field +11 years IT experience.