Hope you are doing well…
Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have any suitable candidate for this role.
Job Title: Oracle pl/sql database developer Location: downtown CLevel /OH Duration: 6-12+ months Visa: Any Visa MOI: Telephonic & Skype
NEED 7+ years of exp as Oracle PL/SQL NEED 5 + Years of recent UNIX experience NEED 5+ Years of recent Oracle apps experience
• We are looking for an Oracle Contractor to work in our corporate offices. Assignment for now is for 6 months+. Location is based at Sherwin Williams Corporate offices in Cleveland, Downtown. Candidate will report to Oracle IT Manager.
• Job Requirements: Experienced PL/SQL Developer whose responsibilities include but not limited to database development/support for existing accounting and payroll applications in an Oracle 11g environment.
• Develop and maintain solutions for new requests for existing Accounting applications • Follow standard coding practices for all new and existing code • Resolve any issues dealing with performance for all code released to production • Assist with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects • Analyze and resolve any daily transmission issues in a timely manner • Developing and updating design documentation • Testing the changes developed to ensure bug-free code in higher environments
• Advanced PL/sql skills, 7+ years, in developing database applications in an Oracle, Unix/Linux/Solaris environment within a multi-tier environment • Knowledge of PL/sql, 5+ years, with stored procedures, triggers, packages, functions and complex queries are required at an advanced level • Experience with Oracle performance tuning techniques and unit testing methods for PL/sql using Sql Developer for at least 3 years • Solid understanding of messaging in middle ware environment, as well as Unix scripting with 3 years working experience • Background should include experience with Oracle 10g/11g (3 years or more) • Experience Crystal Reports/Oracle Reports & Forms (2 – 3 years) • Worked in a multi-tier application environment (3 or more years) • Expert knowledge of Hierarchical query structures (2 – 3 years) • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Working knowledge of ADP payroll systems (2 – 3 years) • Solid understanding of GITHUB and underlying structures (1 – 2 years) • Worked with Oracle RAC clusters and Exadata systems. (2 or more years) • Must be experienced with banking interfaces for updating payments and charges (2 or more years)
Additional skills: nice to have
• Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies for 2+ years • Good knowledge of XML/XSL/XSLT technologies 1+ years • Good knowledge of Web Services 1+years • Java/J2EE experience 2+years • Experience with JIRA and tasks management 2+ years • Experience in UNIX/Solaris based scripting language 2+ years
Thanks & Regards,
Niraj Kumar Technical IT Recruiter NPV Staffing LLC | www.npvstaffing.com | Phone:- 347-349-9194 Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org Disclaimer: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE” in the subject line for removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.