DEAR VENDORS PLEASE SHARE GENUINE CANDIDATES PASSPORT NO OR I94 COPY MANDATORY
Job Title: ETL DEVELOPER Location: PHOENIX AZ Duration:CONTRACT
Job Description: ETL – Tech lead 5 – 7 yrs
* Should have 5 to 7 years of experience in ETL Design and Development using IBM Datastage Components.
* Should have worked at least 5 years in Datastage 9.1 or later.
* Should have extensive knowledge in Unix shell scripting.
* Thorough Understanding of DW principles (Fact, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modelling and Data warehousing concepts).
* Research, development, document and modification of ETL processes as per data architecture and modeling requirements.
* Ensure appropriate documentation for all new development and modifications of the ETL processes and jobs.
* Should have worked at least 1 year in either Insurance or Banking domain.
* Should have extensive working experience with different Data Sources like Netezza, Oracle Databases.
* Should be very good in writing complex SQL queries.
* Experience in translating functional or non-functional requirements to system requirements.
* Exposure to scheduling tools like BMC Control-M.
* Experience in agile methodologies is desirable.
* Exposure to Big Data technologies will be an added advantage.
* End to end understanding of source->ETL->Application layer->Reporting.
* Must have good Oral, written & presentation skills to interact with business & technical teams on day to day basis as its a client facing role.
* Should be self-driven and able to run the show with minimal or no assistance.
* Should have minimum 2 years US experience.
Proudly servicing workforce solutions in USA | Canada | EMEA | APAC Accelerated Hires Mount Michal Associate Technical Recruiter – US Staffing Direct:7323957219 firstname.lastname@example.org www.eteaminc.com For any suggestion or feedback , please contact my manager : Amarjeet Sandhu(email@example.com) eTeam DISCLAIMER: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply so that arrangements can be made for proper delivery and then please delete all copies and attachments. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or relaying upon the contents of this e-mail, by any other than the intended recipients, is strictly prohibited.