Role: The Senior Security Consultant will perform IT Security Assessments at our Healthcare clients to ensure the safety and security of client IT assets by uncovering potential security vulnerabilities. You’ll work collaboratively with a team of assessors as a HIPAA or HITRUST compliance specialist and assist with the planning, scoping, and execution of client engagements.
- 5+ Years of IT security and compliance assessment experience.
- Subject matter expertise in the healthcare industry, including proven experience working with the HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules, as well as the HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF).
- A solid understanding of IT security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection.
- Experience and knowledge of Healthcare operations and business processes.
- Experience assessing IT security vulnerabilities and IT Security audit procedures.
- Working knowledge of IT security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, HIPAA, HITECH, and Breach Notification.
- Experience and success in delivering client engagements on-time and within budget.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSFP, HCISPP, or CIPP.