Looking for Java developer for an immediate role in Austin, TX.
Title: Java Backend Developer
Location: Austin, Tx.
- Hands on experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable enterprise systems.
- Strong Java8+ background with deep knowledge on Spring frameworks, MongoDB, OWASP and MicroServices architecture.
- Experience and strong knowledge in developing high throughput, high performance, and zero downtime systems.
- Experience in performance tuning of the applications including JVM tuning, memory profiling, deadlocks and heap analysis.
- Strong knowledge of customer facing web application development, HTTP specs, Load-balancing and understanding of CDN.
- Experience with Java test frameworks such as JUnit and testNG and Familiarity with automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Familiarity with template driven rendering and client and server side MVC architectures
- Familiarity with Splunk for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, tools and agile methodologies.
- Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git), build and deployment tools ( Maven, Gradle )
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and real world systems deployment experience.
- We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams