Hope you are doing well,
This is Anjali a Technical Recruiter with Great Logics and I have opportunities for the positions of HW Test Engineer and Electrical Engineer with my client based at Redmond, WA.
1.Title: HW Test Engineer (244187)
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Long term
Job Description :
· Design verification activities to design quality into our products.
· Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures.
· Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing.
· Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews.
· Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision.
· Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
· Primary responsibilities include performing Signal Integrity test procedures required for the high-speed and Low speed bus standards.
· This includes determining the correct test setup and measurements required, ensuring that the tests are performed correctly, testing the product and completing the necessary paperwork, selecting and maintaining test equipment.
· Experience testing waveforms/protocols in the following domain:
· Ethernet (10mbps,100mbps,1Gbps) SPI
· Knowledge of SATA (Gen1, Gen2, Gen3)
· USB2.0 & 3.0 /3.1 USB-C
· I2C/SMBUS specification and Compliance Test Specifications
· Experience running Tektronix and Keysight Compliance Tools for the high-speed serial busses.
· Jitter tolerance testing using Keysight JBERT.
· Some level of knowledge about programming languages like Perl, Lua.
· Technical Communication Skills (Data Collection, Test Reports, Basic Data/Stat Analysis, Test Procedure authoring/iteration)
· CLI and scripting, and test automation
· Working with different teams and building from other people’s work to achieve complex goals Extra credit.
· Knowledge of TDR
· General Signal Integrity knowledge
· PCBA-level rework experience (soldering, etc.)
· Experience with Cadence Allegro Viewer
Thanks and Regards,
Fax: 734 224 6611
32770 Grand River Avenue, Suite 206B,
Farmington Hills, MI-48336