*Hi Professional, *
Please help me out with perfect candidate for the below job description.
*Role: Sr. Full Stack Java Developer*
*Location: Atlanta GAExperience: 8+ Years.Duration: 2-5 Years*
*Mandatory Skills: Angular 2/4/5/6, Core Java, (GIT/Jenkin/responsive web Development)*
· Strong in Angular and Java
· Have a firm understanding of coding best practices and patterns
· A lot of legacy code that will be replaced does not leverage good practices/ coding standards. Candidates should be able to identify these opportunities and propose alternatives solutions to be used in application rewrite.
· Scalability/ Extensibility, Maintainability, Performance and Quality should be top of mind.
· Ability to perform in a fast pace high-pressure environment
· Ability to receive/understand instruction sometimes given a high level
· Ability to think thoroughly through the task
· Ask relevant, meaningful questions when unsure of requirements or direction given
· When stuck, ability to discern when they have spent enough time giving due diligence solving problem before asking for help.
· Ability to perform analysis and create/ update any needed documentation to ensure requirements/ acceptance criteria is understood and proposed designs are agreed upon and fall in line with overall strategy.
· Documents can include Activity, ERD, Use Case and Sequence diagrams to name a few
· Document(s) to be added to team project artifacts/ knowledge base repository
· Ability to code tests adhering to standards proposed by QA resource(s)
Ø Selenium/ Karma
*Proficient with the following technologies*
Ø IntelliJ IDEA (IDE)
Ø Jira/ TFS
Ø Responsive Web development
Ø Containers, Open Shift/ Kubernetes (not required but preferred, this is on the horizon for NS)
Ø Seeks work once they completed provided tasks does not wait until someone asks if they need more work.
Ø Takes ownership of tasks through to completion
Ø Driven to produce quality solutions on or ahead of schedule
· Looks for ways to help improve the team and processes
· Contribute in peer code reviews
· Communicates well both verbally and written.
· Developers participate in status and UAT meetings with other teams, and stakeholders. In some cases if they are the SME they may also interact with customers if/when troubleshooting an issue directly related with their code, great communication is essential for this to go smoothly.
· Positive go-getter attitude.
*Email Is the best Way to Reach Me*.
*Sujata Kumari | Talent Discovery Specialist** |*
| email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>* |
*TalentRupt RPO LLP | **www.talentrupt.com <www.talentrupt.com/>*