Role : Devops Operational Support
Location : Manhattan , NY
Customer : Master Card
Job Description :
Associate must be from Java development background and 5+ years of relevant experience in operational support in cloud/DevOps platform is preferred.
Overall experience should be around 10 years.
Must Have skills
- Experience working with JAVA based applications, with specific focus on spring frameworks.
- Hands-on experience on CI / CD platforms (Jenkins, Chef, Salt or Ansible).
- Hands-on experience on PCF,Azure,GCP cloud platforms
- Working experience on build tools / package managers – such as
- Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, NPM / Yarn.
- Good understanding of web /application servers (Apache httpd,
- JBOSS & Tomcat) setup, configuration & architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Splunk or Dynatrace.
- Experience working on agile methods.
- Good knowledge on GIT & SCM Branching strategy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies and apply them to improve the product/services.
- Solid knowledge (preferably hands-on) on cloud foundry platform.
- Experience in migrating applications to cloud is a plus.
- Good understanding of UI development frameworks, such as Angular or Vue is a plus.
- Good understanding on SSO solutions & integration between various application layers using SAML is a plus.
- Good understanding of service orchestration tools (such as ESB or OSB) is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of Transport level & Network level security. Working knowledge on SSL / TLS certs is a plus.
- Experience working with relational DB or document stores is a plus.
- Experience in scripting languages (Python or Perl) is a plus.
Work: 734 928 2001 Ext:456