Andy Here form Infojini. Hope you are doing well!!
We are looking for Website Specialist with our direct client in Austin, Texas. It is 4+ Months contract position. Please send me your resume along with the rate expectation to email@example.com or call me on my number 551-220-6379.
Please feel free to send this to any of your friends if you are not available currently or you are not right match for this job opportunity. We offer a referral bonus for all referrals on hire.
Job Details Mentioned Below:
Position Title: Website Specialist
Location: Austin, Texas 78702
Duration: Long term
Client: Direct Client
· Assist with the migration to a new Content Management System by auditing existing content on the Capital Metro website. Work with content owners to identify out-of-date content and assets before moving into the new CMS. Evaluate content for good user flow and user experience.
· Assist the Frontend Developer/Designer in the dissemination and delivery of graphic web elements to a third party
· Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and with high quality
· Adhere to Capital Metro’s web maintenance schedule by regularly reviewing content for accuracy and performance reliability.
· Responsible for the design, development, and editing of web pages, UI components as determined by the Frontend Developer/Designer and the Manager (Digital and Traditional Marketing)
· Work with visual designers to improve and refine visual design and consistency and improve UX/UI.
· Develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable and scalable format.
· Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education and Experience:
· High School or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
· Two (2) years of interactive experience in creating web content using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3-4 and creating graphics using software Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
· Experience with Sitefinity CMS or similar .NET CMS
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and ability to pull and analyze reports
• Knowledge of UX, UI and IA best practices.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, innovate, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate design ideas and respond quickly to business needs.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
• High production values and strong quality assurance skills
• Aware of current trends and new technologies in information architecture and design.
• Knowledge of section 508 and WCAG accessibility standards for the web is preferred.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of the marketing team
• Ability to work effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- : c2c | w2
- : Andy paul
- : Infojini
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 5512006379