Hope you are doing great!
This is Krishna from Value Thought IT, I have a requirement with my direct client as mentioned below. If it is suitable then do please let me know immediately.
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Candidate should be strong Hands-on in Coding and Kafka
Test Engineer to help to support and maintain the Test Automation Framework developed to support the Test Automation needs for the technology migration program. The ideal candidate must have significant experience working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment working with internal and external stakeholders especially design test automation framework also enhance as per the project/program needs to meet CI/CD delivery model. The candidate must have a holistic understanding of the Test Automation Framework and through the knowledge of the DevOPS CI/CD pipeline integration. The candidate must have exceptional analytical, articulation, and negotiation skills.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Expert skill level using Selenium Web driver, Protractor, GEB/SPOCK , Service Virtualization to manage the enterprise level Test Automation Framework
• Expert skill level building a test automation framework from the ground up or maintain existing using Java, Groovy
• Expert skill in Service virtualization testing tools, for example, Wiremock, Traffic parrot with the provision, and validation via CI/CD
• Good experience in integrating the automated tests into a CI server such as Jenkins or CI/CD pipeline Jobs
• Good working knowledge in
• Expert skill level in setting up test reports using TestNG and or Cucumber
• Work with team members and stakeholders to implement initial test planning and creation on pertinent jobs during the team iterations for sprint testing and ad-hoc testing activities
• Working knowledge of ALM tools and GIT
• Develop/ execute test automation strategy, and mentor the test automation teams supporting project/program
• Subject matter expert on Test automation integrations and Tools internally and externally.
• Ability to effectively multitask and work on multiple projects/platforms
• Closely monitor test automation progress and risks and ensure the timely escalation of critical issues to team management.
• Provide detailed Testing progress, and status reports in a clearly and concisely manner to the leadership team
• Serves as the Test specialist for the organization in the Test Automation space
• Ability to work independently and autonomously with strong Agile working knowledge
If you have any questions please feel free to call me and I would be more than happy to answer your queries.
Need LinkedIn ID – Mandatory
Note: NO OPT and CPT Consultants