8+ years of Experience specializing in Electric/Gas Utility Demand Side Management systems and Energy Efficiency processes & programs such as In-home energy audits, online energy assessments and Home Energy Reports
· Experience of 5 years implementing and enhancing Utility Energy Efficiency/Demand Response Processes / Systems
· A minimum of 3-5 plus years of experience working with IT Utility industry
· Skills – SDLC, Business Analyst and change management
· Good analytical skills with hands-on experience in database management concepts
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Business process mapping & re-design of Utility applications.
· Acts as a liaison between the business and all other corporate functions related to systems and interfaces.
· Requirement documentation, Use case preparation, presentation and validation of requirements with client and sign off
· Experience working with Cloud Products and Platforms
· Conduct workshops with stakeholders to develop functional and technology landscapes comprising all the systems/ processes in DSM department
· Analyze the landscape to identify opportunities for optimization and to improve efficiency of processes
· Create a roadmap with short, medium and long term objectives based on the analysis
· Work with implementation experts and management to meet the business objectives.
· Gain and apply an understanding of how various applications, interfaces, supplemental tools and processes function and relate to each other.
· Design test scenarios and review test cases based on the requirements
· Participate and lead defect triage meetings
· Manage stakeholders across QA and development teams
· Managing communication with multiple stakeholders, weekly project status reporting, issues, risk and challenges and coordination for timely resolution
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills