Location: Brooklyn, NY.
Title: Oracle SOA Developer
Duration: Long-term(24+ Months)
- Candidate should have at least 9 years of working experience with Oracle SOA Suite.
- Hands on experience with Oracle SOA BPMworkflow and BPMN 2.0
- Having experience in integrating BPM workflows/APIs with Oracle WebCenter Portal
- Should have experience in integrating BPMworkflows with Identity Access Management (Oracle IAM)
- Very good understanding of SOA principles and Web Services standards (WS-Security, WS-Policy).
- Very good understanding of XML standards, XSLT 2.0.
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle BPEL, Oracle Mediator, Oracle Business Rules and Oracle Service Bus 11g.
- Working knowledge of building Enterprise Service and Orchestration Services using BPEL and Mediator.
- Candidate should be able to create Composite Services based on multiple existing Web Services.
- Candidate must be able to quickly create XML schemas and be experienced with XML manipulation.
- Understanding of Oracle SOA Suite Policy framework.
- Candidate should be well-versed in working with JDeveloper 11g.
- Understanding of Oracle MDS (Meta Data Repository).
- Candidate should be able to write Java code.
- Experienced in Data Access Architecture, PL/SQL and SQL.
Thanks & Regards
Talent Acquisition Specialist
VIRTUAL NETWORX INC
12100 Ford Rd, Ste B358, Dallas, Tx 75234
- New York
- : contract | c2c | w2
- : Sham
- : Virtual Networx
- : email@example.com