Senior JAVA DEVELOPER
Java developers that are local to the DC are or can commit to going on site for a face to face
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science or IT related discipline and 8 years of related experience is required.
• Experience with Object oriented design and development, data structures and design patterns
• Experienced with Agile framework and ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout all software developed
• Experienced with Java 7+, Spring MVC/ Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, Eclipse, Web Services (XML, SOAP/RESTful, Apache CXF) and Git
• Experience with front-end technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, Tiles, HTML5, CSS3
• Experience with RDMS and database design and troubleshooting (Oracle, PL/SQL)
• Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. jUnits, jsTestDriver, mocks) and test driven development
• Knowledge of web application security vulnerabilities and how to address them
• Experience with build servers such as Cruise Control, working knowledge of ANT Scripting. Familiarity with continuous integration principles.
• Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ast Lead Technical Associate
Phone: Direct-(646) 941-5099
484-402-7869 ext 108 Address: 17 Mystic Lane, Ste 2A, Malvern, PA 19355
Website: www.softsages.com Email: email@example.com