Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
VISA NO OPT NO H1B TRANSFER
A Senior BA with AI knowledge is required to support the implementation of AI capabilities in various areas of the business. There is commitment within the R&D organization to build a state of the art Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) platform and with many opportunities for the R&DS IT and CIO organizations to utilize the platform for internal and customer initiatives. This role will be critical for partnering across a wide range of business and IT stakeholders to coordinate the implementation of this technology.
- Minimum Bachelors degree. Specialization in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable. 8+ years experience.
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies;
- genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
- Experience in Information Technology preferred. Skills and Competencies: Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes.
- Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
- Capable of writing clear and well structured business requirements documents.
- Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation. Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills. Major Job Duties
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues,
- including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate..
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping;
- developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps. Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
- Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
- Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
32770 Grand River Avenue, Suite 206B,
Farmington Hills, MI-48336