Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Tallahassee, FL
· Advanced knowledge of SAP CRM with four or more years of experience developing in SAP CRM.
· Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in general and SAP Enterprise Services Architecture in particular
· Ability to communicate technical information verbally and in writing
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
· Ability to map business processes to technology — particularly SAP technology
· Knowledge of the SAP Business Process Platform
· Knowledge of the SAP IT Practices I IT Scenarios and how to map those to the Department’s business processes. Experience with the Client CAMS project
· Experience with SAP Interfaces
· Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and how ITIL maps to SAP solutions
· General knowledge of the SAP solutions for Knowledge Management and Collaboration (KM, Content Server etc.)
· Knowledge of the Adapter Framework (AFW), Runtime Workbench (RWB), and the Business Process Management Engine (BPE)
· General knowledge of the SAP Master Data Management solution. Review and analyze functional specifications, blueprint documents, and other information to determine and recommend technical approach and solution and to provide estimated effort to implement new software solutions.
· Develop technical specifications.
· Develop, test and implement new system functionality and maintain existing code including programs, work flows, forms, and other software applications through ABAP programming including one or more of the following: CRM, ECC, BW, Interfaces (inbound and outbound), ePortal, Forms.
· Perform code reviews.
· Provide user acceptance testing support and resolve defects.
· Perform incident root cause analysis and resolution. Document incident and provide ETA as per standards.
· Document, provide ETA as per standards, and resolve service requests.
· Resolve software and batch processing aborts and abnormal ends.
· Provide status reporting of assignments.
· Conduct system functionality review based on current code and/or technical specifications.
· Meet with functional and/or technical staff to discuss technical approach and solutions and to explain system functionality.
· Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to less experienced programmers.
· Generate OSS notes requesting assistance from SAP headquarters.
· Research SAP documentation for fixes to reported problems.
· Map the FDOR business processes to appropriate technology solutions.
· Complete all required policy, training, and acknowledgement courses.
· Follow all Department, ISP, and team defined standards and procedures.
· Perform other related duties, as required.
Thanks & Regards,
6817 Southpoint Parkway, Suite 2104,Jacksonville, FL – 32216