My name is Neeraj Pal and I work for Pyramid Consulting, Inc. a leading IT staffing organization. I saw your profile in one the job boards and feel that your skills and professional experience would be a good fit for a position with one of our premier clients. Please review the job description below. If you are interested in this position please forward your updated resume for immediate consideration.
Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: CA; Sunnyvale
Duration: Long Term
• Develop comprehensive configuration / customization designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
• Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance (“Stay ahead of the curve”)
• Oversee Salesforce.com administrators and developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to.
• Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate.
• 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc…)
• 4+ years of Force.com development experience (APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
• Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
• Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
• Experience in designing and building cloud apps
• Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
• Ability to create solution design documentation that supports the business requirements and business processes, which may include: Data Model, Object & Field Definition, Wireframes, and more.
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer and Architect)
• Experience working with or managing an SI team
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT
How am I doing ? My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have questions, suggestions, feedback about your experience, or need to escalate an issue, feel free to reach out to my manager via email at Arpit.Arora@pyramidci.com or via phone at : 415.943.9386.