Andy Here form Infojini. Hope you are doing well!!
We are looking for Salesforce Architect for our client in Baltimore, MD. It is a 3+ months contract position with possible extension. Please send me your resume along with the rate expectation to andy.paul@
Please feel free to send this to any of your friends if you are not available currently or you are not right match for this job opportunity.
Job Details Mentioned Below:
Position Title: Salesforce Architect
Location: Point Breeze 2310, Broening Hwy. Baltimore, MD. 21224
Duration: 3 + Months
Client: Direct Client
Description of work to be done
The resource shall review, develop and maintain Clients Salesforce application roadmap for the conversion of Client’s Salesforce Service Cloud applications from Salesforce Classic to Lightening.
1. Resources shall develop and maintain application architecture roadmap
2. Resources shall map conversion from Salesforce Classic to Lightening for existing applications on Salesforce
3. Resources shall recommend system design that best utilizes Salesforce Lightening functionality Resources shall participate in design and code revision reviews
4. Resources shall participate in the development of user stories and sprint grooming sessions
5. Resources shall analyze, recommend and design appropriate system security per policies for data and application security using client and DolT’s security standards g.
6. Resources shall design the data model used by the application
7. Resources shall develop system source code and executables using the following primary technologies:
· SalesForce1 Lightning
· SalesForce.com VisualForce/APEX,
8. Resources shall maintain Configuration and Version Control using designated Code Management System
9. Resources shall, in conjunction with the Project Team, prepare repeatable test plans for rigorous testing of sandbox instances and application upgrades.
10. Resources shall perform unit, integration, and system testing
11. Resources shall maintain Test Problem Report using the designated Code Management System
12. Resources shall migrate changes to appropriate development, quality assurance, pilot, and production environments
13. Resources shall assist with the installation and implementation of approved new application system software
14. Resources shall, in conjunction with the Project Team, assist with the development of System Documentation including but not limited to:
· Design Document
· Interface Control Documents
· Source Code Documents
· Test Data and Test Cases
· Test Reports with Results
· Users Guides
· Administrator Guides
· Implementation Plan
· Release Notes
· Security Procedures
1. Resources shall know how to architect Salesforce solutions and shall be able to do the followings:
2. To design and manage the integration of cloud-based solutions and technologies using the technologies like Salesforce.com and force.com (API, APEX & Visual Force).
3. To implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Lightening, APEX and Visual Force and other technologies.
4. To develop and review strategies for leveraging Salesforce.com platform for business solutions
5. To provide ongoing code-level maintenance and support for all Salesforce.com user groups.
6. To support projects to translate business requirements/processes into logical, component-based technical designs and customer-built functionality in Salesforce.com.
7. To perform detailed analysis of business requirements, translate into technical specifications, and make the necessary modifications and/or configure for use in Salesforce.com.
8. To document system modifications or changes with sufficient detail and methodology to meet industry best practice standards.
9. To provide cost level estimate, plan, and or schedule with milestones and target dates for project deliverables and walkthrough and signoff for all document deliverables
10. To evaluate the .NET application associated with the existing Salesforce.com applications, determine the need to implement or provide an alternative solution to performing the required data extraction
11. To provide coding (Visual Force) for a designated workflow application within the clients Salesforce.com ORG
12. Salesforce Application Architect certification or equivalent is preferred.