Title: PROJECT MANAGER FOR CONTRACTORS
Bill rate: $64.07
Location: Washington, DC
Length: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
# of Positions: 2
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
Provide project management support focused on oversite of contractors. Assists in implementation of program goals, resource planning, monitoring and reporting progress. Managing processes for contractor onboarding, VA system access, and government furnished equipment (GFE). Provide complete oversight of program milestones to ensure contractor team is meeting those goals. Provide expertise/risk analysis to the team as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline
• Minimum of 10 years of experience. Minimum of 18 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Experience with large-scale project management, including change and risk management
• Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office products, including MS Word and PowerPoint
• Experience in developing reports and presentations
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with staff management
•Experience with contractor management in the VA or other government organization