Principal Duties & Responsibilities
· Create clear and attainable project deliverables, based on clear project requirements.
· Manage the constraints of the project parameters (cost, time, scope, quality).
· Create detailed project plan documents and task-level assignments to organize cross-functional teams. These should include monitoring work efforts, identifying resource needs, performing quality review, reporting status, and escalating issues appropriately.
· Serve as the single point of accountability for project execution.
· Anticipates, evaluates, and resolves project issues, delays, and problems by utilizing project management and business expertise.
· Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet conditions.
· Coordinate communication, including various team meetings, on status and impacts to scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project.
· Execute the SDLC methodology and governing processes consistently.
· Project Management
· Change Implementation Planning and Management
· (In development)
Skills and Knowledge
· Ability to develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project artifacts.
· Ability to manage, in a matrixed environment, all aspects of the project life cycle.
· Ability to develop communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities; incorporates an understanding of the value proposition of the program and periodic project status reporting.
· Proficiency in financial forecasts and conducting on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
· PMP certification (desired)
· Prior experience performing project support, project control and/or acting as a Project Manager