Title: Project Manager
Location: Latham, NY
Experience: 5-6 Years
Good knowledge in project planning, controlling, cost optimisation and cost estimation.
- Should have minimum 8 years working experience on Projects (preferably in a Food, Beverage, BreweryIndustry).
- Good knowledge of Project Management.
- Overall Responsibility of Project Delivery right from Award of PO to final execution, handover & documentation responsible for timely & error free delivery of project deliverables (within cost & ensuring safety compliance)
- Co-ordination with Design team at offshore (India)
- Onsite Execution team
- Attend Project review meeting at site / offshore with Client project team
- Understanding of Food / Beverage / Pharma Industry Hygiene / Sanitary design / CIP concepts.
- Also knowledge of Various Food Industry Norms and Standards.
- Candidate having experience in Energy Optimization in Industry (or a certified energy auditor)
- Preferably having Knowledge of Various Technical Standards Project Management of Different Small & Large Projects (Greenfield / Brownfield / Sustenance engineering projects in CPG Sub vertical)