Title: Project Director, Revenue Cycle
Bill rate: $98.00
Location: Must be local (actual address is 811 Vermont Ave, Washington, DC)
Length: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
# of Positions: 1
If you have ever worked for or interviewed with Booz Allen/the VA in the past and provide interview availability with submittals.
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
Ensures technical architectures for future state operations are aligned with business goals of Business Operations program implementation. Validates Business Operations capabilities and impacts across VHA using council input and standard framework to develop a business-driven IT roadmap. Work with client counterpart during all phases of the program on solution design, build and validation. This includes, but is not limited to, Coding, Chart Completion, ROI. May also involve expertise in 3M. Provides advisory support and expertise specific to the Cerner Access HIM.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience. Minimum of 13 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Experience with diverse IT projects both large and small.
• Must be well versed in full systems development life cycle, enterprise wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure and management practices.
• Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program.
• Must be able to manage to cost, schedule and performance.
10-15 years of experience with Cerner ERM, Patient Accounting and HIM application.