We are currently seeking NET developer (mid-level) and you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Please review below job details and if you’ve any suitable candidates, kindly share it with me.
Location- Nashville, TN
· Duration – 6 months
· Job Title : NET developer (mid-level)
Mandatory Skills ; Core ASP.NET, SQL, TFS, SonarQube,MVC/Angular/WebAPI, excellent
• Engineer with 7 + years of experience delivering on development commitments from start to finish of Agile development lifecycle.
• Engineer demonstrates capability to lead team members at offshore on small to medium projects including the design, development, implementation, and support of solutions.
• Engineer can quickly learn and maintain existing solutions in a team environment utilizing standard processes.
• Engineer provides key problem resolution for production systems as needed.
• Engineer strategically designs, constructs, and implements software in a software development environment. This includes selecting, gathering requirements for, designing, and implementing solutions for consumers throughout the enterprise.
• This engineer is a highly motivated self-starter and is committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Understand assigned applications and system architecture
• Lead troubleshooting activities
• Work on assignments involving the use of various technologies both old and new.
• Develop software with a focus on delivering reusable code.
• Complete assignments on time.
• Work as part of a team and work independently.
• Lead the performance of simple and moderate programming assignments within team
• Provide on-call support as needed for upgrades and production outages
• He / She will be working on enhancements and automations on preexisting applications under Corporate Application and Services area
• He / She will be implementing CICD pipelines on preexisting applications under Corporate Application and Services area. This is something can be explained / grasp over the period of time but need willingness to work on those challenges
• Coordinating with onshore team in daily standups
• Excellent analytical skills for understanding and gathering the requirements, business rules/processes and detailed design of the application.
• Experienced in implementing .NET Security features like Authentication and Authorization using Form-based and Window-based, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation, Tracing.
• Should have good work experience on IIS and various configurations on it
• Familiar with MVC design pattern and various design methodologies like Waterfall and Agile Software Development with Extreme Programming, Scrum and Continuous Integration.
• Experience in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, REST and SOAP Protocol.
• Experience with code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and deploying committed source code to QA and production environment using TFS.
• Hands on experience with SQL Server 2010 / 2014
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Senior IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc.
P: 302 286-9010 X 110