.NET Web Application/SQL Server Analyst/Developer
6 Years Experience
4+ years of ASP.Net development (VB/C#) .NET Frameworks (2.0 to 4.5)
4+ years of SQL server (2008, 2012) with the ability to write/maintain stored procedures, UDFs, triggers, SSIS (ETL)
Experience with TFS integration
Understanding of Microsoft IIS (7/8)
Familiarity with Data Transformation/Loading (ETL) to/from legacy system(s)
Experience with large (1000+ user) active web-based systems including medical and mental health modules
Position Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
• Ability to work within a large team environment.
• Ability to provide legacy support/upgrade/modification.
• Ability to communicate clearly/efficiently in both verbal and written English.
• Function as the IT subject matter expert for the assigned applicant areas.
• Provide an IT development support role for assigned tasks.
• Provide IT user support for assigned applicant areas.
• Ensure quality development and operation of assigned tasks.
• Write and debug programs or program modules.
• Design, maintain and code programs using DBHDD standard programming languages.
• Codes, compiles, debugs, documents, and implements computer programs to meet specific business needs and requirements.
• Analyzes customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities and assist in determining the most efficient and effective systems/programming solutions