Hope you are doing good!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest. ASAP
Top Skills Details
1. Experience building fast responsive UI
Intermountain Healthcare is creating a new application that consists of a mobile client, web application and microservice layer that will provide a seamless user experience for our patients and next generation tools for them to find, manage and pay for their care.
Experience building fast responsive UI
Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
Experience building large-scale web applications
Familiarity with web application build pipelines using WebPack, Gulp, Babel, Sass / LESS
Comfortable with Agile and Lean development process.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Two years of healthcare related software development experience.
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Highly self-motivated and directed.
Keen attention to detail.
Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Software Engineer works effectively across the entire software development life cycle. This includes requirements definition, prototyping, detailed design, coding, testing, deployment, and support of the day-to-day operation of production systems. The Software Engineer is expected to collaborate with technical staff, management, and business operations staff throughout all phases of the software development life cycle in order to deliver working solutions to complex business problems according to agreed upon timelines and budgets to support the mission, vision, and values of Intermountain Healthcare. The staff role is a journey-level professional in most aspects of software programming and development. Abilities encompass a broad knowledge within the software development domain. Typically implements designs developed by others, adhering to enterprise standards and best practices. Functions independently and produces results that meet standards of quality, timeliness, and acceptability with minimal supervision and general direction. Works as a team player, providing ideas and support to peers and the development team leadership.
Essential Job Duties
• 1. Codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, and enhances existing programs to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs.
• 2. Coordinates interface with user management regarding project status, direction and user needs to promote an environment of user cooperation and satisfaction.
• 3. Coordinates with the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• 4. Identifies and resolves system operating problems in order to provide business continuity.
• 5. Contributes to the development of high level system architecture documents and detailed design specifications to serve as a guide for system/application development.
• 6. Provides estimates for work required to be completed based on user requirements.
• 7. Maintains basic understanding of industry application development best practices, tools, programming languages and techniques. Keeps current with new developments in the information technology industry and may contribute to the development and implementation of organizational and departmental standards and methodologies.
• 8. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Is aware of a variety of software engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or other technical field. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
or Four years of equivalent technical experience.
• Three years of professional software development experience.
• Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.2
• Operate computers and other IT equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
• See and read computer monitors and documents.
• Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
Email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
2525 E Paris Ave SE #100,
Grand Rapids, MI 49546