Hope you are doing good!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.
• Architect, Design and Develop Rest and messaging based software infrastructure and build back-end systems and APIs
· A self-starter, able to complete tasks independently under minimal supervision
· Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across Development, QA, Ops and other cross functional teams
· Able to learn new technologies relatively quickly and eager to share knowledge via documentation
· Implement, enforce and adopt best practices.
· Understand the workings of SDWAN, NFV Technologies and work with business requirements.
• Development expertise in REST/SOAP/JSON API
• 8+ years of strong development experience with Java and related development frameworks
• 5+ years of experience with Design and Development of REST and messaging based software infrastructure and build back-end systems and APIs.
• Experience working with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra
• Development expertise in building NFV, Cloud orchestration and SDN technologies
• Development expertise in either ONAP, ONOS or OpenDaylight
• Proficiency in Service and Network Modeling such as TOSCA, YANG, preferable
• Working knowledge of cloud service platforms such as Openstack/AWS
• Understanding and experience in distributed system frameworks such as Apache Zookeeper, etcd, Consul, Mesos/Kubernetes, Containers
• Development expertise in message and data pipeline technologies such as Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, RabbitMQ nice to have
• Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experience with high-scale, high performance and high availability server development
Work: +1 734-928-2001 Ext:421
32770 Grand River Avenue, Suite : 206B,
Farmington Hills, MI-48336