Job Title :- MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
Location :- Farmington, CT
Duration :- Long Term
Job Description :-
1. Technical consultant with CRM background, having worked on the MS CRM product extensively and done multiple implementations.
2. Worked on different CRM versions.
3. Implemented complete life cycle of least 3 to 5 projects.
4. Also having done projects on premise/ cloud, support, upgrade and Migrations.
5. Aware of mobility in CRM.
6. Knows the MS methodology well; able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.
7. Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is one of the key responsibilities.
8. Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.
9. Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and communication skills.
Added Skills for Code Developer:
1.Design and develop enhancements/ modifications to the Microsoft Dynamics application with hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 customization; specifically building new user interfaces within the D365 platform.
2.Design and development experience with D365 APIs for Integration
3.Develop and support Microsoft .NET Framework applications including: .Net Core, C#, Entity Framework, and web services as well as utilizing development tools provided within the Dynamics 365 CRM customization environment
4.Utilize deep working knowledge of all Dynamics entities and concepts
5.Knowledge of Power Platform tools (PowerApps, CDS/CDM, Flow, Power BI)
6.Knowledge of MS Dynamics Architecture and experience in XRM applications by using custom code