Sr Java / J2EE Developer:
· Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 3 – 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
· 3+ years’ experience with Java and J2EE
· Strong working experience on following technologies – Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Micro services, Struts, Oracle, Weblogic.
· Good working knowledge of front-end technologies to create worlds class web application – HTML 5, CSS, Java script, Angular JS, Bootstrap
· Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
· Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
· Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
· Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
· Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
· Develop, maintain, and report various metrics
· Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
· Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
· Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
· Monitor program execution for expected performance
Visa : CPT / OPT / H1B / H1 Transfers allowed
No Entertainment, Share Consultant resumes with direct contact Number.
Recruiters no need to call, Once I spoke with your consultant I’ll get back to you.
MOI : Telephonic / Skype.
- : c2c
- : Srinivas
- : Allied Business Consulting
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : email@example.com