Job Title :- Lead Data Engineer
Location :- Franklin, TN
Duration :- Long term
Job Description :-
Need with 9+years of experience:
Mandatory Skills: In-depth knowledge and understanding of ETL methodology , Data Modelling & Analytical skills
• Collect, process, cleanse, and standardize data from multiple sources.
• Develop, maintain, and enhance a client master data model.
• Perform quality control on data by analyzing patterns and data discrepancies. Resolve related issues.
• Produce ongoing reports, using business intelligence (BI) tools.
• Perform ad-hoc data gathering and research, primarily with Excel or BI tools
• Understand internal business users’ needs and translate them into technical requirements.
• Identify ways to improve data analysis/reporting processes, via automation or other means.
• Coordinate with other teams, such as Implementation, Sales, and Support.
• Help define, implement, and maintain the company’s global standards for master data management.
EOE Including Disability /Vet
Desired Skills and Experience Required Skills
• B.S. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a similar quantitative field
• Expert in relational databases (2+ years of full time experience)
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of ETL methodology and design, with 2+ years of experience
• Proficiency in a major programming language (e.g. Java, VB.NET)
• Proficiency in SQL
• Superb analytical skills, persistence in problem solving, and ability to learn quickly and independently
Ability to tell a clear story using data–both verbal and written communication skills are critical
• Produce data visualizations that communicate and distill complex data
• Ability to work with APIs
• Proficiency with common data visualization tools
• Independent problem solver
• Advanced proficiency in Windows and MS Office, particularly Excel and Access
• A strong sense of integrity, work ethic, and positive attitude
Additional Skills (nice To Have)
• Agile environment experience
• Salesforce reporting/data extraction
• Familiarity working with master data
• Understanding of data modeling