Lead Angular Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: Long Term
Angular Lead or Architect
- 10 + Years experience in building responsive web application using Angular 5
- Experience in developing mock screens, responsive development and layout/component based UI development
- Experience in HTML 5, CSS 3, Angular 5, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience in performance assessment and tuning of the application in UI
- Experience in browser compatibility based development and validation using browser simulator
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to design, develop, modify, or integrate complex information systems.
- Devises or modifies application systems and procedures to optimize functional requirements including capacity, operating time, response time, and form of desired results.
- Produce architecture plans and design guidelines for the application
- Technical design as per requirements and architecture
- Participate in solution architecture design
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, subroutines, and scripts.
- Develops and implements program/system test plans. Devises data verification methods and standard system procedures.
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
- Collaborate with other departments to create and implement innovative high quality solutions
- Participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs.
- Positive attitude with inclination for learning , promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Lead security efforts assisting with the integration