We have the following position open with one of our clients in multiple location across California. Please check the JD and revert with your updated CV and availability ASAP.
Job Title: Verification Lead/DV engineers
Locations: Folsom, CA/Santa Clara CA
Duration: 6+ Months/Full Time Employment
- Senior resource to verify ROHC.
- Both with C, UVM DV skill set with Layer 2 MAC verification experience with WiFi or modem background.
- 7-10 years’ experience will be preferred but if anyone has worked with ROHC that may be helpful.
- The candidate will be part of silicon design team chartered with delivering IP and Subsystem designs to multiple server SOCs across Intel.
- Candidate responsibilities include the following:-
- Define and enhance methodologies for pre-silicon validation of high complexity IP/SoC designs improving the overall efficiency and velocity of the pre-silicon validation team.
- Interact closely with the architecture and design teams, influencing product definition, implementation and validation.
- Create, define and develop system validation environment and test suites.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation test plans, test sequences and directed tests.
- UVM, C, MAC, Wifi/modem background, Python scripting
- NOC Bus Fabrics, OCP, AXI, PCIE bus protocols
- Low power DV with UPF.
Debugging, Perl, Scripting, Excellent communication