Greetings of the day.
This is Sandeep from KMM Technologies. Below is the requirement which we have with our Direct Client. Please go through the Job description and let me know your thoughts.
(Bethesda, MD):In person required
Role: Java Developer with Angular exp
Note: Client need urgent candidate who has Angular experience. It is Angular not AngularJS. The candidate should be able to do some java work.
(Rockville, MD) In person Required
Role: Java/J2ee Developer
BS in Computer Science or related field; Advance degree preferred.
• Strong J2EE application full life cycle development experience including specifying, building and deploying on Application servers and Web Services applications.
• Strong relational Data Base knowledge/experiences such as Oracle database. Demonstrated experiences in understanding and writing complex queries, stored procedures, best practices in programming for relational databases.
• Must have extensive experience programming in Java, J2EE/JAPX, Java Script, PL/SQL, SQL, XML/DTD/XSLT; Git, Jira, Grails, AngularJSP
• Linux/Unix and Oracle environment
• Excellent verbal communication. Good writing skills such as writing systems or application documentation, etc.
• Good team player and is willing to work with domain people (non-IT people) as well as developers and team leader.
• Expertise with minimum of 5 years Programming experience in core Java/J2EE
• Experiences in Unix platform, Linux etc.
• Experience with tools such as Eclipse, Visio, Toad, SVN
• Iterative development methodologies like Agile / SCRUM.
• Must have Bachelors degree in CS or IT
(Bethesda, MD) In person Required
Role: Java Developer
Position: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Bethesda, MD
Duration: Long term
Description: (look for Front end developers)
· Skill set 8-10 years of experience in following categories.
· Junit/Mockito testing freamework
· Rest full micro services
· hibernate ORM
· Oracle database
Sandeep Gondesi │ Talent Aquisition Specialist
KMM Technologies, Inc.
CMMI Level 2 and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
WOSB, SBA 8(A), NMSDC & VA SWaM Certified
Contract Vehicles: GSA 8(a) STARS II, Schedule 70 & SeaPort-e Prime
Tel: (240)-800-0048 | Fax: (866) 856 3684