Please share your updated resume, if you are available for the below position.
Role: Desktop/Helpdesk Support
Location: Cary NC 27518
Mode of Hire: Contract
· Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users
· Route problems to internal I.M. support staff.
· Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / Software / network problem resolution.
· Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
· Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
· Work closely with help desk peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
· Work closely with I.M. support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
· Training: Be willing to participate in on the job training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
Eligibility, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· 1 years help desk, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
· Service desk support experience is mandatory
· Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience
· Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
· Hands-on work experience with the following:
o Windows Operating systems – Windows XP/ 7 /10
· Remote desktop connectivity applications
· MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook/Exchange
· MS Outlook:
o Configuring the MS Outlook – via Exchange or POP
o Making Calendar entries – setting up meetings
o Sharing of calendar address book and contacts.
o Making pst files, signatures, enabling – spell check options, read receipt, recall a sent email.
o Setting up Rules in MS outlook
o Internet Troubleshooting:
o Knowledge of the working principles of DHCP and DNS.
o Setting up/troubleshooting wired and wireless connections.
o Knowledge of the usage of basic commands like ipconfig, Tracert, nslookup, loop back IPaddress.
o Troubleshooting internet explorer issues – like secured sites not opening
· Knowledge of troubleshooting no network connectivity issues – like limited or no connectivity issues, page cannot be displayed
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies Inc.
Direct No: 408-637-5926