Only Qualified Candidates 8+ years only | Initial Screening will be Tough
Chassis Electronics Engineer
* Product design engineer for chassis electronics.
* Support development of supplier component validation plans and ensure compliance with all requirements.
* Champion technical design reviews and resolution of all technical matters.
* Support completion of DFMEA and other quality documentation.
* On-time completion of all deliverables.
* Support delivery of current model quality and cost reduction objectives.
* Bachelor of Science Engineering.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills.
* Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
* BS or higher in Electrical Engineering.
* Experience in automotive electronics.
* Experience in electronics circuit analysis including worst case circuit analysis.
* Experience in EMC testing and troubleshooting of electrical issues.
* Experience in working with, and / or for, an electronic control module manufacturer
If you wants to apply for this job Please reply and Fill the below submission details
Full Name as per SSN Card:
Current Location with Zip Code:
Work Authorization / Visa Status:
Current hourly rates And Minimum Expected Rate:
Best Time to Call:
Available for in-Person Interview:
Last 4 Digit of SSN:
Passport number (old)
Passport number (new )
Date of Birth (MM/DD):
Available to Join:
Reason for ending last assignment / Reason for searching a new job:
Education Qualification: (Degree name, College name, Passing Year)
Work: 732-481-4174 Ext. 6582
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.