Role : Sr. Software Engineer Location : Remote Visa: GC, GC EAD, USC 6 Month contract to hire Interview: Phone/Video then Hire REMOTE IS OKAY!!
Sr. Software Engineer
* Design and automate AWS infrastructure and application deployment. * Evolve Jenkins 2 infrastructure pipeline to enable product teams to create and manage their own cloud resources and application workflows. * Contribute to Security Automation through the development of compliance and audit tests as a code (InSpec), integrated into the CI/CD * Collaborate on standardizing of a reusable and modular DevOps toolchain. * Design and implement CI/CD pipeline for container-based and serverless applications * Debug production infrastructure issues and develop optimizations for cost and performance * Maintain a close relationship with other engineering teams to drive and communicate DevOps automation
* Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Technical / Business experience. * Typically 5+ years experience.
* Travel requirements
* Very little or no travel is required in this role.
* Working arrangements
* Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements
Skill Set Desired:
* Strong experience in running systems with high availability and performance requirements. * Experience: * Strong programming skills. .NET core, Ruby, Python or equivalent * Experience with AWS running production workloads * Experience writing unit tests using RSpec or equivalent
* Healthcare security and compliance (HIPAA) in the cloud experience * Configuration management automation with Chef * Linux and/or Windows system administration * Deep knowledge of AWS
Bakul Purabia Lead Sales Recruiter Direct : (732) 200-1468 Phone: (732) 947-4119 EXT 327 Fax: (732) 947-4653 <img src="cid:“/><www.rangtech.com/> <img src="cid:]<www.inc.com/profile/rang-technologies>[cid:21C1A0]<www.sas.com/en_us/partners/find-a-partner/all-partners/8953.html>[cid:21C1A0]<www.nmsdc.org/>[cid:21C1A0″/> <img src="cid:“/><mailto:> <img src="cid:“/> <img src="cid:“/> <img src="cid:“/> <img src="cid:“/> <img src="cid:“/> Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, so if you want to be removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove upon receipt How am I doing? Please Click here & provide your valuable feedback.