Design and develop software and system specifications including high level and detailed level designs for assigned projects. Excellent knowledge about software architecture, system issue and integration / testing with extensive experience in writing JAVA based code with expertise in Oracle Database and writing SQL queries. Good communication skills with ability to work independently and/or collaborate with teams to understand requirements and jointly work on resolving issues is essential. Innovative and free thinking able to come up with new ideas and solutions to problems.
Join development team to develop network diagnosis systems for Verizon internal use. The candidate is expected to work onsite. The team is spread across continental US and India. The candidate is expected to be flexible to work with team members in different time zones. Identify, analyze, recommend and implement improvements in system architectures and facilitate developing of reusable components. Perform design, code and test plan reviews to ensure IT development meets the needs of the business. Communicate and resolve application interface issues by engaging other internal organizations. Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to solve complex problems creatively and make decisions. Build strong internal or external customer relationships and manage high level expectations at all levels
• B.S or M.S degrees in Computer Science or related fields.
• At experience in developing industrial software.
• Fluent with the following technologies:
• Server side development.
• Good Communication skills, team player and strong problem solving skills.
• Experience with the following
• Experience with Netbean, Eclipse, GIT, JIRA, Apache/Tomcat, CORBA, JMS
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Experience working with QA team and user community
- Spring Valley
- : contract | c2c | w2
- : Roy Lane
- : cloud big data
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 5102637888