Hope you are doing great.
My name is Bharat and I’m a Technical Recruiter at E-Solutions Inc.
I wanted to touch base with you regarding the below requirement for one of our Client . Please see below the Job-Description for your review and provide me your updated resume along with best time of yours to discuss the same.
Position : IT Regional Serialization Support Technician
Location : Rockford, IL
Duration : 8 months
Visa : Open (Except CPT, OPT & Visa Transfer)
Important : Passport No. is mandatory (Except GC & USC)
Technical Skills :
* Provide support for all IT issues related to the Serialization systems in a GMP production environment.
* Effectively manage the routine maintenance and administration of serialization systems.
* Provide internal support for system users including account management, troubleshooting and resolution of routine issues (for example, network connectivity).
* Assist with the implementation of new systems validation and upgrades to existing systems.
* Act as a subject matter expert for serialization systems, providing technical guidance to the users and wider business stakeholders.
* Develop relationships under SLA with external technical support teams and internal service providers to ensure trouble free functionality of existing systems. Solution Providers: Optel, Antares and Uhlmann
* Support validation activities relating to the implementation of new systems or changes to existing systems.
* Execute System related Installation/Operational Qualification and Validation, and associated documentation.
* Play a key role in client communication (written, oral, face to face) regarding technical knowledge and guidance relating to Serialization systems.
* Actively engage with Serialization team to ensure IT requirements for serialization are met and embedded into corporate IT process and procedures.
* Work individually or within a team to support and deliver and technical Serialization project requirements.
* Configure production line devices for Local and corporate networks.
* Provide support to IT colleagues on occasion when required for other IT related issues.
* Communicate global system maintenance updates to production stakeholders and advise on necessary downtime.
* Configure Serialization Product, Recipe, GTIN and Format data in Optel/Uhlmann/Antares systems.
* At minimum, a third level qualification in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical, computing or electronic engineering OR minimum 5 years relevant industry experience in a GMP setting.
* Demonstrated experience in work with PLCs, SCADA systems and PC based systems.
* Experience with ERP systems, in particular SAP a distinct advantage.
* Demonstrated ability to logically troubleshoot complex PC and PLC based control systems.
* Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
* Strong analytical skills, organized and resourceful, good attention to detail and problem solving with flexible attitude
* Ability to deal with and lead in ambiguous situations: significant systems and business process change management in high volume production environment
* Must demonstrate excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
* The role holder must have the ability to react quickly to support request needs and to be able to operate effectively in pressurizing situations
Please share profiles with below mention mandatory details.
Total Experience (Years)
Expected Pay Rate
<docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tfYaXRipxcoB_-hN_o6xy7nhRiroXWzG8Bw zPIVYJMk/edit#gid=0> Click HERE to see HOT Requirements.