Role : IOS /Full Stack developer
Visa : Any
Location : Seatac, WA
Duration :12+ Months
Key Skill – IOS Development , React JS, C#/ASP.NET
Client is looking for a full-stack engineer to help us create a new Airport Lounge experience our guests will love! As part of our “Beyond Flights” team, you will work on everything from the mobile Lounge Entry experience to our web-based lounge membership and payment process, and take advantage of our nearby Seatac airport lounges to experience guest interactions in person.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with ReactJS web development, mobile development (including native iOS), and back-end development in C#/.NET, as well as a proven ability to learn both new and legacy software quickly and effectively. More importantly, the successful candidate will thrive in a collaborative agile team environment.
Coaching and mentoring are a key responsibility of this position, as the candidate may be paired with engineers with different backgrounds and/or skillsets. Are you able to share your experience with others in the interest of making your team successful?
· Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum product delivery team, collaborating with product owners, designers, and engineers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
· Serve as a coach and mentor for others on your team.
· Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code, utilizing pair programming, practicing TDD, and exhibiting a lean/XP mindset.
· Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
· 4+ years of external web and mobile application development in a scaled, enterprise environment.
· 4+ years experience of C# development experience.
· 2+ years of ReactJS development experience (or progressive experience with ReactJS and other similar framework).
· 2+ years of native iOS application development.
· 2+ years of successful mentoring and coaching of engineers in a collaborative, agile environment.
· Excellent communication skills and a desire to pair/mob with other engineers 75%+ of the day.
DKMRBH, Inc (Do Know Me Right Before Hiring)
Address: 704 N King ST, Suite# 500,Wilmington. DE 19801
Web: www.dkmrbh.com | E-Verified Company.