Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
IBM ODM Developer with Java
12+ Months Contract
• Strong development experience with JAVA technologies including JAVA, JDBC and EJB
• Design and Development Experience Web Services (REST API and SOAP XML Services)
• Enterprise application development experience with IBM Websphere application server including build and deployment
• Strong experience in business rules development using IBM ODM product including design, development and deployment of decision services.
• At least 5 years- experience with IBM ODM Decision Governance Framework within IBM ODM Decision Center
• At least 5 years- experience with Tools including Eclipse IDE, SOAP UI or other web service testing tools and Junit Framework
• Strong development skills with database SQL queries and tuning techniques
• Experience with Agile methodology, Continuous integration delivery method and DevOps tools
• Solid knowledge and expertise in IBM ODM, Java, J2EE (WebSphere Application Server), Web Services, XML, DB (DB2 or other), Unix/Linux.
• Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of Rules
• Ability to work independently, works in a fast paced environment, and handles workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
6 Venture, Suite 315, Irvine,CA,92618
- : c2c
- : Ravi
- : Montek Systems
- : ravi@Monteksys.com