Greetings from IT Alliances!
We are looking for Java Developer in Dallas, TX for Contract Position Project Work for one of our Client. Please find job description below and let me know your availability.
H1B, USC, and GC only.
Position Details: Industry: Cigniti Location Dallas, TX Job Title Java Developer Experience
Minimum years of experience 8 Duration Contract position Job Description Job Description:
* Very strong in Selenium and Java
* Experience with Cloud development and deployment best practices on AWS (ECS, EC2, ECR, Lambda, VPC, S3, and IoT).
* Experience in Java (version 7 or above), Spring, Web services – SOAP Rest
* Experience with Linux, HTTP, REST, JSON and IP technologies
* Experience with data driven applications and the technologies to manage big data
* Experience with development in an Agile workflow utilizing TDD/BDD best practices in a continuous integration environment
* Able to work within a Git/Gitflow-based multi-branched software environment
* Must have experience in working with AWS Cloud Services – Primarily EC2, IAM, VPC, EKS, Kinessis, RDS, Lambda, S3, SQS, Cloud formation
* Must have experience in Docker and Kubernetes
* Hands-on experience in Scripting Groovy, Shell and Jenkins DSL
* Hands-on experience in building scripts like Gradle, GIT Good to know Security and Authentication implementation. Using Spring, LDAP is preferable.
* Good to know about TLS 1.2 and related APIs. Good to know about Microservices architecture and deployment model in cloud.
* Good to know SQL with Database usage hands-on experience. Prostgres is preferable. Nice to have Experience in using collaborating and tracking tools like JIRA and confluence.
Please help me out with the below information. Full Legal Name
Current Location with postal code
Complete Education Detail Skill Set and Expertise
End Date of Current/Last Project
Years of total work experience
Any Offer/Interview in Pipeline
MM/DD of Date of birth
Certification (if any)
Previous work History with Client
Availability for Interview (1 hour slots) 5 total slots
Thanks and Regards
NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with “REMOVE” in the subject heading and your email address in the body