Position: Guidewire Developer
Location: Dallas TX
VISA : TN , GC , GC-EAD , USC, H1B
Experience : 7 to 9+ years
- Acts independently under general supervision – using established automated software tools to add and correct functionality on complex applications.
- Provides technical and business leadership, mentoring, and training.
- Develop software and integration services within the Guidewire platform.
- Evaluates proposed system changes on complex applications to determine effort, impact, and time line within their area of responsibility.
- Collaborates to solve complex business across the Guidewire Suite of applications and other relevant applications.
- Write Java and GOSU code based on system requirements. Configure the UI and/or leverage the exiting UI framework to complete agile stories.
- Create and modify rules and rulesets.
- Conduct Architectural& Technical reviews during the SDLC to meet internal development standards and Guidewire’s Best practices.
- Participate and present during code reviews and UAT sessions.
- Participate in daily standup meetings, project checkups, and retrospectives.
- Communicate status via defined processes and project management tools.
32770 Grand River Avenue, Suite 206B,
Farmington Hills, MI-48336