Hope you are doing well
Position: Azure PaaS SME /Architect Location: Seattle, WA Duration: Long Term
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure Cloud hands on PaaS & SaaS services & deliver models.
- Heavily experienced with both PaaS and SaaS Cloud service provision via Cloud portal, PowerShell & JSON scripts experienced with hands-on building, integrating and configuring Azure IOT Hubs, Data fabrics, Databricks Azure Data Warehouse, Power BI, Azure Cosmo DB, Data lake, IOT Analytics, ALML & Azure SQL Server.
- Experienced & possessed with hands-on installing, integrating & configuring of EXPRESSROUTE, Vent, Vent peering NSGs, FW rules, IP addresses, WAF, Blog storages, Key vault, monitoring, security & compliance experiences.
- Knowledge of hands on implementation of Node.js (service & device) , REST API, REST-device, REST –Service, REST –IOT HUB resource, JAVA .NET, Linux container, Java spring boot for Azure data fabric & service fabric implementation.
- Understanding & hands on experiences of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models.
- Hands on experiences of cloud computing based services architecture analysis and build on Azure Regions.
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical skills.
- Experience with hands-on implementing & integrating cloud based Azure Active Directory, ADFS, LADP solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- We need skills like Strong exp into PAAS , IOT , API , SAAS , IAAS.. Etc