Embedded software Developer
Long term contract
No of position: 3
- Strong Linux kernel fundamentals
- Excellent C/C++ coding skills
- Strong build, debug and test skills
- Experience developing software using embedded SDKs and frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and strong team player
- Experience interacting with embedded devices using methods such as syslog, serial console, and SSH.
- Linux kernel networking stack knowledge (Netdevice, SKB, IP Conntrack)
- Strong competence and experience in Layer 2, Layer 3 networking, QoS
- Network and/or application security expertise (L2/L3 firewall, DPI, IDS, IPS)
Thanks & Regards