We have an urgent opening of Mid/Sr. DevOps Engineer at Des Moines, IA || 6-12 Months Contract
please submit your resume with your expected hourly rate.
Job Title: Mid/Sr DevOps Engineer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Develop enterprise digital agronomy solutions to support Pioneer brand agronomists by providing product differentiation answers to our production plants and field teams.
- Build amazing software products for use by Pioneer Sales Reps.
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Designers, Testers, and Delivery Leads to ensure that the right software is built and that it is built right
- Further develop your technical depth with Azure and other cloud related technologies
- Demonstrate a desire to improve all aspects of the product– both technical and processes– and deliver outstanding results for our customers
- Show a passion for learning and developing skills, trying new technologies, and embracing the full stack engineer mindset
- Experience with Azure (ARM templates, AppService, Cosmos, Functions, SQL, Blob Storage, etc) or similar cloud platforms
- Experience designing and building tooling and infrastructure for cloud platforms
- Demonstrated ability to implement robust, effective, and high-quality solutions
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience with API Gateways, DNS routing and reverse proxy servers
- Experience setting up and maintaining source code repositories, build pipelines and CI/CD on Azure Dev Ops
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration a plus
- Experience with various authentication implementations such as Azure AD, AD, SAML, JWT, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Experience with setting up log aggregators such as Application Insights or Sumo Logic.
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code, automation, monitoring, and the DevOps mindset
- Experience developing RESTful API’s with C# or other related technologies
- Experience automating manual or time-consuming processes
- Experience working in a microservice architecture
- Familiarity with secrets management tools
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies
Thanks & Regards
Abhijit Kulkarni | Talent Acquisition Specialist
Prodware Solutions LLC | ORACLE Gold Partner
1661 RT 22 W, Suite # 206, Bound Brook, NJ-08805,
Office: (732) 893-0043