#1 – Data Architect; 10+ years; Enterprise Data Strategy experience for large scale clients; Able to be onsite at least 3 days a week
SKILLS – CORE:
· Data Architecture
· Data Architecture — Lead Roles at Enterprise Level
· Able to be onsite in Minneapolis, MN for 3 days a week at minimum?
· For on-site days, are you comfortable covering expenses to enable that?
SKILLS – MAJORITY REQUIRED:
· Data Architecture — Enterprise Strategy formulation
· Data Governance (i.e. data usage, metadata, data management, data quality, security, etc.)
· Master Data Management (MDM) — Architecture
· Data Quality
· Data Modeling — Principles and techniques
· Provide either (1) an online profile (LinkedIn URL, etc) or (2) a reference that you reported to. If providing reference, share name, company, phone, and email where email is from the domain of the company. If neither, put NA in comments.
· If not listed in resume, notate here ALL education details for candidate (institution, degree, year of graduation)
SKILLS – ALSO CONSIDERED:
· Data warehousing
· Data Analytics — Architecture
· 1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 8 years in US, AUS, Singapore, Europe, etc.)
· Is the candidate willing, if requested, to authorize background checks and/or education checks as part of selection process?
· Is the candidate willing, if requested, to take drug screen as part of selection process?
· Screens with candidate (phone and/or video) may be recorded to enable the overall selection process. Are you comfortable with that?
· Skype ID of candidate (in case agent or client requests video call)
· Status: 1-Active
· Employment Type: Contract
· Role: Data Architect
· Location: Minneapolis, MN. Client is open to 40% remote work per week.
· Payment Terms: Bi-Weekly invoice, NET 30 payment off invoice.
· Positions: 1
- : contract | c2c | w2
- : Peter
- : BridgeTown Consulting Group Inc
- : firstname.lastname@example.org