San Jose, CA
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : Long Term
SLS (Subscription LifeCycle Services) group at builds critical & robust services to manage subscription lifecycle of subscriptions. We are looking to onboard a Computer Scientist to our team, who has an experience of working in subscription space, and one who has expertise in building and maintaining highly available and scalable backend services.
What you’ll do
· You will be a part of a highly dynamic, fast pace team.
· You will play a pivotal role in design, development and delivery of new features/capabilities of Subscription Platform
· You will work on all phases of SDLC, including unit testing, integration testing, deployment & operations.
· Work across teams to provide seamless integration across systems
· Work on infrastructure focused projects for internal customers.
What you need to succeed
· Fast learner, can-do attitude and meet commitments on deliverables
· 7+ years of experience with Java Server Side development, specifically Java/J2EE, Spring, MyBatis, etc
· Prior experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Experience with DevOps tools & methodologies.
· Experience with tools such as version control (git), Log Management (Splunk), Service monitoring (New Relic), Load & Performance Analysis, etc
· Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Note : WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL TO BAY AREA CANDIDATES