Analyst should be 4-8 years of experience
• Strong ability in translating business requirements and needs into analytic solutions, within multiple areas in IT and with various stakeholders, including key leaders and managers.
• Leverage data to understand in depth IT business processes, identify areas of opportunity for process improvement.
• Write queries, analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on data to build reporting solutions to support various company initiatives. E.g., build rich and dynamic dashboards using Tableau.
• Develop deep understanding of analytical data models.
• Support project development life cycles through data modeling, reporting and analytics.
• Participate in the on-going development of the business intelligence and data warehousing functions within the wider organization.
• Create training materials to guide business users on how to use dashboards.
• Participate in the creation and support of development standards and best practices.
• Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components.
• Automate solutions where appropriate.
• At least 2-5 years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience.
• At least 2-year experience with ANSI SQL/ Presto / Hive/ MySQL.
• At least 1 year of experience with Tableau.
• Prefer a candidate with experience building and maintaining pipelines
• Knowledge of ETL processes and designs.