Position: Automation Lead
Location : Chicago, IL
- 5+ years of experience with the open source technology, specifically Selenium automation framework and be responsible development of the Framework and Automation test cases
- Prior functional testing experience in Front end, back end to come up with effective test cases when necessary and provide help with functional testing activities.
- Proficient with testing methodologies preferably iterative approach
- Proficient with SQL, PERL
- Source Code Management (SCM): Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab
- Experience using UNIX/LINUX platform
- Experience testing and integrating large systems
- Familiar with Jenkins for CICD
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud/Open stack/Azure
- Knowledge of XL Release
Responsibilities will include:
- Will play a key role to facilitate quality and efficient product development via test automation.
- Will perform complex architectural analysis and developing Automation test cases leveraging Selenium and Cucumber framework
- Provide technical coordination to the QA automation in addition to creating and maintaining existing framework on Selenium 2 with web driver
- Responsible for ensuring that defined architectural and development standards are followed by all members of the automation team
- Proficient at decomposing requirements and developing test automation for projects of simple to highly complex.
- Practices automation development efficiency, maintainability and reusability
- Assist in managing and improving the coding standards
- Provides accurate implementation estimates and deliver on them
- Comprehends and contributes to high level requirements and designs.
- Mentors and trains other automation staff