Position : Applications Architect (Java) with Mulesoft integration
Location : Duluth, GA
- Setup standards for Applications development/implementation life cycle
- Design information systems to be implemented according to an organization’s goals, needs and objectives across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Design, develop and processes, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, design, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management
- To provide technology architecture expertise and guidance across multiple business divisions technology domains.
- Establish a target Application Architect vision aligned with business and IT strategy of the bank
- Driving technology strategy from an architecture perspective, across a portfolio applications in the Bank, for resource optimization and Risk mitigation
- Responsible for Application Architect strategy, policies and roadmap for the Bank
- engage with business units, Information Security and Risk Teams with deep understanding of technology capabilities and industry trends
- Translating business requirements in specific system, application or process designs, including working with business personnel and executives identify functional requirements.
- Define / maintain Target Architectures in Roadmaps
- Influencing the technology strategy and technology investments that will realize the business strategy.
- Good knowledge of Integration life cycle & Methodology
- Solid understanding and applied expertise in solutions architecture designs and concepts, which include but are not limited to: SDLC Process, Security, high availability, recovery, performance, monitoring and operations design, and application architecture.
- Proven experience designing and developing Java / J2EE apps(Springs, web services – SOAP/ REST) with Rich User Interface.
- Exposure to Service Orientated Architecture design principles, service definition and web services implementation including exposure of API components.
- Experience in working on flows, sub-flows, connectors, flow controls, filters, REST/SOAP web services, API Design
- Review ongoing designs of major programs identify strategic opportunities and resolve design issues during delivery
- Lead and/ or assist efforts scope and architect major change programs, leading strategic options analysis & proposing end -to-end solutions & highlighting trade – offs
- Deliver Architecture Solutions in a Insurance environment at the highest-level technical expertise
- Engage with business domains initiate/lead the engagement after analysis develop target reference architecture, technical roadmap, strategy and blueprints
- Create and present technical information in-order-influence and gain the understanding of business as well as technical roles across the organization
- Identify key technology enables optimize IT investment
Learning and Performance
- Lead teams in successful application of methodologies and architecture modelling tools
- Develop a design highly complex solutions that exemplifies quality optimization regarding reliability, availability, scalability, manageability, flexibility, usability / reusability and high performance.
- 10+ years of experience in BFS Domain operations with experience in IT solution designing and implementation
32770 Grand River Avenue, Suite 206B,
Farmington Hills, MI-48336