Position: Application Project Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Performs system environment technical tasks for new application projects in multiple business portfolios and technology implementations. Responsibilities involve the management of development support activities, analysis of systems diagrams, The Application Project Engineer is required to build, and develop, strong relationships with application business stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing support, and maintenance, for applications and systems in a global environment.
- Provide application deployment support in multiple environments. Provide system and support status reports to application stakeholders.
- Customer notification, and communications, with workflow co-ordination, and follow-ups, to maintain service level agreements and client satisfaction.
- Work with other support teams on active support issues and to create/update team specific knowledge base and skill sets.
- Build, and manage, a strong working relationship with application stakeholders.
Desired Experience and Skills :
- Experience in handling Application Deployment and Production Support activities.
- 4+ years of development/testing/technical support experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong technology analytical skills.
- Ability to team with others to diagnose and creatively solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills with experience handing multiple activities.
- Experience in a 24/7-production environment is a plus.
- Experience working in cross-functional and geographically dispersed team environments
Knowledge of the following technologies is a must.
- Microsoft Azure CI/CD
- Azure DevOps
- Powershell scripting
32770 Grand River Avenue, Suite 206B,
Farmington Hills, MI-48336